NEW to RG & Associates – SafeSend Returns
We are excited to let you know your tax return this year will be delivered electronically via SafeSend Returns.
SafeSend Returns is a user-friendly and highly secure technology solution that allows you to manage your tax returns from the convenience of a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- You will receive an email from at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add this email to your safe list to prevent it from being categorized as spam or junk.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- Please save a copy of the email from email@example.com. The link included therein will allow you to access your return in the future if you want to review or download a copy at a later date.
The email will contain a safe link to access your tax returns. You will enter the last four digits of your SSN and “request an access code” which you will receive via email and enter in the required field. Once you have gained access to your tax returns, you will be able to:
- Download, review and/or print your tax returns.
- See if you owe taxes, are receiving any refunds, and see your estimated tax payments (if applicable).
- Electronically sign your personal e-file authorization forms. For personal returns, the IRS requires identity verification. Please do not be alarmed by the personal questions as these are pulled from public databases.
For those filing “Married Filing Jointly,” the system will ask you to provide your spouse’s email address. You and your spouse may share the same email address.
Your spouse will then receive the same email and follow the same instructions to electronically sign the e-file authorization forms. Please note, the IRS requires both individuals electronically sign independent of each other.
Here is a link to a short 3 minute video that will walk you through the process.
Additional Feature for Entities:
- Print, sign and upload your e-file authorization forms. OR Electronically sign your e-file authorization forms.
- Electronically distribute your K-1s to your Partners/Shareholders.
Here is a link to a short K-1 Distribution Video that will walk you through this process.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.