RG & Associates
Where employee-friendly culture meets professional opportunity.
The success of our firm is made possible by the expertise and drive of our business professionals. At RG & Associates, we’re dedicated to providing a working environment that fosters growth, encourages fun, and offers the foundation for a long, successful career. We’re always on the lookout for new talent to add to our team, so take some time to review our fully paid benefits, read about our unique culture, and explore our current career openings.
We invest in our people by paying a highly competitive salary
Maximize the potential of your 401(k) with our contribution match
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance — plus Disability and Life Insurance options
Health Care Savings
We offer Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
We support your development with CPA reimbursement and paid CPA review courses
Flexible Work Schedule
A schedule that fits your life
Paid Time Off
You can count on generous PTO and paid holidays
We host regular social events both in and outside of the office
Submit Your Resume
We want you to love working here. That’s why we pride ourselves on a close-knit, collaborative culture that inspires productivity and growth, values work-life balance, and encourages fun. As an RG & Associates business professional, you can count on regular happy hours, opportunities for community involvement, Flex Fridays during the summer, and much more.
Internships at RG&A
It all starts with an internship. Landing at the right place can kickstart a thriving accounting career and open doors to great opportunity. At RG&A, our paid internships offer real, valuable hands-on experience designed to show the ropes and point you in the right direction.
At RG&A, our business professionals bring a variety of backgrounds and expertise to our office, resulting in a strong team dedicated to the success of our clients. Learn more about our current openings, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We are currently seeking a staff accountant with the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- QuickBooks experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Reconciliation of GL, banks statements, revenue and expenditure accounts
- Preparation of year-end audit reports
- Direction of internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Fixed asset accounting
- Post cash receipts
- Vendor management system collection and dispute resolution
- Effective written and oral communication
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager with the following qualifications:
Strong knowledge of tax code and experience monitoring changes to tax law
Bachelor’s degree in accounting
5-8 years of experience
Must be a licensed CPA
We will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on accounting experience and learn about various aspects of the accounting profession.
Education & Experience:
Current Senior student pursuing a degree in accounting.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership in work and academics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact comfortably at all levels of the organization including with senior level leaders.
- Excellent technical skills including a strong command of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and perform with high level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Assist with preparing both personal and business tax returns.
- Perform bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, and prepare financial statements for corporations by using bookkeeping software.
- Validate data, daily, through cooperation from team members and regular spot checks.
- Perform additional Business Operations duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
Items to include on your resume or cover letter: Availability (hours/week), Current GPA, and Anticipated graduation date.